Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.
* Make sure that your iPhone/iPad and your computer are connected to the same wifi network
* Make sure that Photo Transfer App is running and the screen is active when you try to access the address provided on your iPhone/iPad
* Type the address on your computer's web browser exactly as it appears in the application including the 'http://' part. Note that the address may change every time you open the app (do not bookmark the address).
* Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your computer have good wifi signal
* Some streaming services like an ongoing Skype call or an Internet Radio Stream may affect the connection. Please try to turn them off and try to access the website again.
You can also see some videos on how the app works on our website:
If you are staying at a Hotel or are using a public network and you can't connect to the address provided on the application please try creating an 'ad-hoc' (direct) network between your computer and your device. Here are the instructions on how to do it using different computers:
Let us know if you have any question or problem when creating the 'ad-hoc' network.
Photo Transfer App
Customer support service by UserEcho